Hit onto our 450 yard, real grass field at the brand new Turtle Cove hitting facility. Enjoy your practice from one of 55 hitting stalls, and try to hit our well-marked targets. Our 15 acre, newly renovated facility rivals any sports facility that New York City has to offer!
- Large Bucket (130 balls) – $13.00
- Small Bucket (70 balls) – $9.00
- Warm-Up Bucket (35 balls) – $6.50
- Early Bird Special (200 balls-Mon thru Fri 7am-12pm) – $13.00
- *$1.00 Off for Seniors, First Responders and Active Military
- Club Rental – $3.00 per club
Turtle Cove is located in beautiful Pelham Bay Park. The largest park in New York City, Pelham Bay features a 13-mile coastline, salt marshes, shady forests and sunny meadows. The park has an abundance of things to do including baseball fields, basketball courts, biking paths and trails, bocce courts, bridle trails, golf courses, fishing, hiking trails, kayaking, playgrounds, picnic areas, tennis courts, and the only public beach in the area – Orchard Beach. Click here for more information on the park.